Wooly Senior Bloom (800g)
Senior Bloom is a veterinarian recommended maintenance stable diet for rabbit 2 years of age when the bunny enter the stop growth stage of the skeleton "plateau". This is formulated base on the stability of the body foundation for bunny at 2 years of age and contains nutrients necessary for the rabbit to adult stage.
Bloom Series of Rabbit food is a low calcium diet that also helps to wear off the rabbit teeth (see below).
Size: 800g (Seperately pack in 400g)
- Crude protein 13.5% to 15.5%
- Crude fibre 17.5% to 21%
- Crude fats 3% to 4%
- Crude ash 6% to 7.5%
- Moisture 3.5% to 4.5%
- Calcium 0.5 to 0.6%
Timothy grass, Italian ryegrass, bermuda grass, cane grass, wheat bran, corn flour, barley, oats, defatted soybean, wheat flour, rice bran, alfalfa, lancelot, oregano essential oil, pumpkin seed, plantain, honeysuckle, safflower, sunflower seeds, linseed, sesame, palm oil, brewer's yeast, salt, natto, various vitamins and minerals.
In addition to the above ingredients, vitamins (A · B1 · B2 · B6 · B12 · D · E · K) , biotin, folic acid, nicotinic acid, pantothenic acid, zinc, copper, iodine acid, choline, methionine, inositol, beta-carotene, contains manganese, iron, cobalt.
In the cases of rabbit eating hay , pellets amount is about 3% of body weight
For cases of rabbits do not eat the grass , you may feed up to 4% of body weight. The amount required for each of the rabbit depend on momentum and breeding environment (temperature, etc. ) The above is an estimation feeding amount.
- Avoid direct sunlight, please keep in a cool place.
- This product is a rabbit only.
- Please keep out of reach of children.
- Please consume as soon as possible after opening.
- Bloom use a lot of natural ingredients, thus, the taste will change due to weather and season.Therefore, there is a case where the taste of the pellets may vary slightly depending on the batches.