Wooly Australia Oat Hay (850g)
Wooly Australia Oat Hay is cultivated from Wooly’s designated farm in Australia and is highly recommended for rabbits who dislike Timothy hay. Sweet and highly palatable, it is harvested before the oat hay mature and bear seeds to reduce its protein and fat content, making sure it is healthy for rabbit’s consumption in large quantities.
It is high in good quality fibre, low in calcium and great for rabbits with weak teeth due to its double compressed soft stems.
- Crude protein 6% to 8%
- Crude fibre 19% to 26%
- Crude fats 1.6% to 2.6%
- phosphorus 0.22 to 0.28%
- Calcium 0.1 to 0.2%
- Crude ash 3%-5%
Ingredients: Australia production Oat Hay
Feeding instruction: handful - all-you-can-eat
- Avoid the heat and humidity and direct sunlight, please keep in a cool place in sealed container.
- Please do not consume the drying agent in the bag that help to keep hay in optimum condition.
- This product may varies in due to weather condition.
- Please keep put in place out of the reach of infants (children).
- Do use the hay asap after opening for optimum freshness