Supreme Science Selective Balance Chinchilla Food (2kg)
This balanced diet for chinchillas has tasty parsley, plantain and linseed for healthy, shiny coats. The high fibre levels are very important for a chinchilla’s digestive system and also help to wear down continually growing teeth. Fat levels are very low because chinchillas can easily become overweight. Linseed is another important ingredient to ensure their soft coats stay glossy and in good condition.
Have you checked the label on your chinchilla’s food lately? Take a look, because some chinchilla foods contain molasses or syrup or other sugary ingredients. This extra sugar in a chinchilla’s diet can lead to overeating and obesity. It can also lead to dental problems too.
- Daily diet for chinchillas of all ages
- Single component extruded nuggets prevent selective feeding
- Rich in natural ingredients
- High fibre (19%) helps promote dental and digestive health
- No added sugars and low-calorie content to help prevent obesity
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus ratio – Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorus 0.4%
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support healthy gut motility and digestive wellbeing
- Balanced protein (16%) helps promote healthy function
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Contains linseed – a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- With tasty dried parsley
- Highly palatable and fully extruded, making nutrients easy to digest
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging
Ingredients and nutrition: Supreme Science Selective for chinchillas is high in natural fibre to promote wellbeing and vitality. With no added sugars and the finest quality ingredients, Selective is kind to teeth and means your chinchillas will experience a great taste sensation and Supreme satisfaction.
Nutritional Additives/KG: Vitamin A 20000 IU, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Iron (E1) 50 mg, Iodine (E2) 1.5 mg, Copper (E4) 7.5 mg, Manganese (E5) 30 mg, Zinc (E6) 100 mg, Selenium (E8) 0.25 mg
Analytical Constituents: Protein 16.0%, Crude fibre 19.0%, Fat content 3.0%, Inorganic matter 7.0%, Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorus 0.4%
Composition: Lucerne meal (alfalfa), soya hulls, wheat, soybean meal, wheat feed, extruded locust beans, dried parsley, dried plantain, linseed, monocalcium phosphate, salt, calcium carbonate