Supreme Science Selective Hamster (350g)
A nutritionally complete diet with oats and barley, formulated specifically to meet the nutritional requirements of hamsters. This diet is recommended by vets and is highly palatable. Selective is rich in tasty wholegrain goodness. Linseed, an excellent natural source of Omega 3 & 6, is also added to ensure coats stay glossy and in good condition.
Have you checked the label on your hamster’s food lately? Take a look, because some foods contain molasses or syrup or other sugary ingredients. This extra sugar in a hamster’s diet can lead to overeating and obesity. It can also lead to dental problems too.
- Daily diet for hamsters of all breeds, including dwarfs
- Single component extruded nuggets prevent selective feeding
- Rich in natural ingredients
- Balanced protein (19%) helps promote healthy function
- No added sugars
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus ratio – Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorus 0.6%
- Helps support digestive wellbeing
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Contains linseed – a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- Highly palatable and fully extruded, making nutrients easy to digest
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Recommended by veterinarians
Supreme Science Selective for hamsters is rich in natural protein to help promote wellbeing and vitality. With no added sugars and the finest quality ingredients, Selective is kind to teeth and means your hamsters will experience a great taste sensation and Supreme satisfaction.
Nutritional Additives/KG: Vitamin A 20000 IU, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 50mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.5mg, Copper sulphate pentahydrate 7.5mg, Manganese oxide 30mg, Zinc oxide 100mg, Sodium selenite 0.25mg
Analytical Constituents: Protein 19.0%, Crude fibre 5.0%, Fat content 5.0%, Inorganic matter 5.5%, Calcium 0.8%, Phosporus 0.6%
Composition: Wholemeal wheat flour, soybean meal, barley, oats, linseed, soya oil, dicalcium phosphate, limestone flour, salt