Oxbow Critical Care Herbivore Apple & Banana Flavor (454g)
Developed with the assistance of top exotics veterinarians and nutritionists, Critical Care is the industry standard in recovery nutrition for herbivores with poor nutritional status resulting from illness or surgery. Critical Care contains all the essential nutrients of a complete diet, as well as high-fiber timothy hay to support proper gut physiology and digestion.
- Powdered formula mixes easily to desired consistency
- Highly versatile – can be tube fed, assist-fed by syringe or spoon, or self-fed by bowl or as top dressing
- High in fiber; low in carbohydrates
- Contains readily-absorbable chelated minerals and beneficial prebiotics
- No refined sugars, artificial preservatives or simple carbohydrates
- High digestibility and palatability
- Contains stabilized form of Vitamin C
- Crude Protein (min) 17.00%
- Crude Fat (min) 5.00%
- Crude Fiber (min) 21.00%
- Crude Fiber (max) 26.00%
- Moisture (max) 10.00%
- Ash (max) 10.00%
- Calcium (min) 0.60%
- Calcium (max) 0.80%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.40%
- Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 190 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 1,500 mg/kg
Calorie Content: Metabolizable Energy (calculated) 2,660 kcal/kg or 24 kcal/Tbsp
Ingredients: Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal, Wheat Germ, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Papaya, Pineapple, Cane Molasses, Natural Apple Flavor, Natural Banana Flavor, DL-Methionine, L-Glutamine, Oat Groats, Wheat Middlings, Sodium Bentonite, Yeast Culture (dehydrated), Fat Product, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Inulin, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Zine Proteinate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Rosemary Extract
Directions: Shake well before using. Mix 1 part Critical Care - Herbivore® with 2 parts warm water to the desired consistency. The volume of water may be adjusted depending on feeding method.
Herbivorous mammals: Mix 3 Tbsp per kg of body weight daily. (1 Tbsp is equal to approximately 9 grams.)
Herbivorous reptiles: Mix 1 Tbsp per kg of body weight daily.
Amounts are general guidelines. Divide into 4 to 6 feedings unless specified by your veterinarian. Water should be available to the animal at all times. Prepare fresh at each feeding; discard after 24 hours. Store in a cool, dry place. For more precise preparation directions, visit www.oxbowvetconnect.com.