F10 Super Concentrate Disinfectant (200ml)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A safe and effective broad-spectrum disinfectant for high-level disinfection of surfaces. Effective against bacteria, viruses, mould, yeast and spores. Non-irritant and non-corrosive.
- pH balanced
- Non-irritating to the skin
- Tested safe for use in households with pets
- Highly cost effective
- Alcohol & aldehyde free
- Leaves no stains and can be used on any surface
- Safe to use in presence of animals
- Can be used in treatment of aquatic animals
Composition: Contains Alkyl Dimethly Benzyl Ammonium Chloride (0.054%) and Polyhexamethylene Biguanide Hydrohloride (0.004%) compounds, ampholytic surfactants and sequestrants
- General cleaning with 1:250 dilution. Dilute 4ml of concentrate for every 1 litre of water. Suitable for mopping floors, soaking of towels, cleaning toilets, kitchens and other generals areas.
- High-level surface disinfection. Dilute 10ml of concentrate for every 1 litre of water. Suitable for regular disinfection of high touch areas (light switches, doorknobs, countertops, mobile phones, etc)
Instruction: Store in a cool dry, well ventilated area out of direct sunlight. Keep containers tightly closed. Diluted solution is stable up to 2 years. Basic principles of disinfection apply, i.e. disinfectants may be inactivated by the presence of organic debri and heavy soiling.