Burgess Excel Nuggets For Adult Rabbit Nature's Blend
A mix of nutritious grasses and vitamin rich hedgerow ingredients: dandelion, nettle and lemon balm. Excel Nature’s Blend Nuggets prevent selective feeding where the rabbit picks out the sweet high sugar elements of the diet and leaves the nutritious and fibre rich elements.
- Prevents selective feeding
- Dandelion helps to maintain digestive health
- Nettle helps to support urinary tract health
- Lemon Balm known for its calming properties
- Lucerne extract helps to support eye health
These nuggets are made with our unique blend of grass, herbs, plants and other forage ingredients, developed to replicate your rabbits’ ancestral diet.
In crafting our nuggets, we took inspiration from the Great British hedgerow, and tried to capture the essence of their ideal diet. Rabbits are adept at drawing fibre and key nutrients from a wide range of sources, and that’s a principle we’ve always strived to follow. It took us over a year working with nutritionists and a leading agricultural college to perfect the blend.
When the crop reaches the perfect age it is cut and dried within 3 hours. This allows any excess water to evaporate before being harvested and captures all of the natural goodness.
The grass is then blended with a range of hedgerow ingredients such as nettle leaves, lemon balm and dandelion, all of which are naturally packed with beneficial vitamins and minerals, as well as being deliciously tasty and adding variety into your rabbits’ diet. What’s more, because the recipe is based on our classic Excel formula, we’re confident that your rabbits will just love it!
- 1.5 kg
- Beneficial Fibre 35%
- Crude Protein 12.6%
- Crude Oils and Fats 3.6%
- Crude Fibre 16.5%
- Crude Ash 6.5%
- Sodium 0.18%
- Calcium 0.75%
- Phosphorous 0.4%
- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 25,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) (E671) 2000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 155 mg/kg
- Copper ( Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) (E4) 28 mg/kg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (E2) 2.34 mg/kg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) (E8) 0.55mg/kg
- Iron (Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate) (E1) 133 mg/kg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) (E5) 16 mg/kg
- Zinc Oxide (E6) 139 mg/kg
Wheat • Grass Blend (24%) • Oat Feed • Soya Bean Hulls* • Peas • Brewer’s Yeast • Lucerne Extract (1%) • Soya Oil * • Dicalcium Phosphate • Limestone • Short Chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides (0.25%) • Salt • Nettle (0.2%) • Lemon Balm (0.2%) • Dandelion (0.2%).
Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin (E306) 100 mg/kg.