Accurate Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (100ml)
Accurate Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is produce naturally through the careful selection of newly harvested matured coconuts. The fresh white coconut meat is grated, vacuum dried at low temperature and then cold pressed to extract the oil using and expeller with cooling system. This nutrient-packed coconut oil is then filtered to remove any sediments and vacuum dried to remove moisture.
When applied externally as a conditioner, it is readily absorbed, effectively moisturizing dry, itchy skin and keeps the fur smooth and shiny.
Accurate Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is rich in Lauric acid and Caprylic acid provides anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Hot spots, yeast infections, cuts and wounds can be treated by applying directly on to the affected areas.
- 100% Natural
- 100% Chemical Free
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavouring
Ingredients: 100% Pure Cold-pressed Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Small Animal Uses and Benefits
- Dry Skin - a fantastic moisturizer.
- Bumblefoot - keep moisturized with Coconut Oil. It cannot hurt, can only help and there are reports of bumblefoot being cured.
- Fungal infections - VCO Coconut Oil has anti-fungal properties AND it is very soothing when applied AND it is not toxic to your guinea pig.
- Mites and Hair Loss - the book talks about one of our long-time rescuers using a total coating of VCO CO for a guinea pig. It can certainly help soothe inflamed skin and helps heal wounds. It seems to also do a great job of encouraging hair regrowth. For mites, please read the book and know what you are doing.
- Cleaning your Boar's Grease Gland- rub some in liberally and gently and use a soft tooth brush to work it in and gently brush/comb it through.
- Toe Nails/Skin tags on feet - Keep Coconut Oil massaged into old, dried or curling toe nails and you'll see improvement. Soften and help reduce skin tags. Rubbing Coconut Oil on your piggies feet two or three times a week can help keep them healthy.
- Anal Impaction/Perineal Sac Cleaning - Any time you read "Mineral Oil," Please use Coconut Oil instead. Please do not use mineral oil. Coconut Oil is the healthy oil to use.
- Scaly, scabby, dry ears - Massage coconut oil into your piggy's ears and skin to help keep them moisturized.
Reference: Coconut Oil Therapy for Pets