Wooly Pere Boku Italian Ryegrass
Pere Boku Italian ryegass is produce at low temperature to retain maximum nutritional value. It is great for bunny who consume very little hay or fussy with hay. The high fibre and nutritional ingredients hay pellet help in digestion and maintaining the health of the bunny.
- Crude Protein 15% ~ 17%
- Crude Fibre 15% ~19%
- Crude Fats 2% ~3.5%
- Ash 5.0% to 6.5%
- Moisture 3% to 4.5%
- Calcium 0.20 to 0.30%
2 types of hay, japan oat hay and japan Italian Ryegrass.High mineral Mount Fuji water containing vanadium which enhance detoxification. Moringa seed and spirulina which are Super food good for digestion and prevention of illness. Agar (寒天）good for senior bunny joint. Okara, and skim soy. Fiber is added to aid in digestion. Salt. Grain free.
- Feeding method: handful - all-you-can-eat
- Avoid the heat and humidity and direct sunlight, please keep in a cool place.
- After opening, please keep it air tight and consume asap
- Desiccant in the package is to ensure product at its optimum condition, do take care do not let rabbit or human to ingest the desiccant.
- Depending on rabbit, age, gender, moulting time, dietary content, living environment and season there maybe a change in the body weight. Please adjust the amount given.
- This product is a supplement of the rabbit.
- Please keep put in place out of the reach of children.
- Pointed tip is made is for easy consumption of the rabbit, do pay attention during handling
- This product, such as size, taste and color changes depending on the time of harvesting of natural materials and production batch. As limited cereal are used, the product tends to be powdery, but it may accumulate in the bottom of the bag.