Wooly Lancelot (12g)
Lancelot is a herb that has helped to manage the health of herbivorous animals in Europe. Lancelot is said to have antacid and antibacterial action. It is anti-inflammatory and promote the uric acid excretion of Aucubin. Wooly Lancelot use only the most carefully nurtured Lancelot in Wooly farm, Special Wooly drying technology is used to maintain the nutrient of Lancelot and the snack is packed under strict conditions. Active ingredient of Catalpol, which is thought to have a diuretic effect has been included.
Ingredients: Lancelot - Place of Origin: Nagano Prefecture
- Crude Protein: 6.0% to 8.5%
- Crude Fat 1.5% to 2.5%
- Calcium 0.9% to 1.5%
- Moisture 6% to 7%
- Ash 10.0% to 12.0%
- Fibre: 42.0% to 51.0%
- Crude fibre 23% to 28%
- Feeding instruction: about 3 to 4 sheets (standard)
- Avoid direct sunlight, please keep in a cool place.
- After opening please keep it in airtight container to retain the optimum condition of the product.
- Please note that the desiccant and oxygen scavenger that is in the bag is not edible.
- This product is made with all natural product thus, depending on weather and batches, the taste and color may varies