Wooly Carrot King (15g)
Carrots carefully cultivated in Hokuriku 北陸地方 are harvested only from carrots buried under snow in winter and cut into filaments that are easy to feed. Because it is buried under the snow, it is even sweeter. It is a natural and delicious snack.
Ingredients: Carrot - Place of Origin: Hokuriku
- Crude Protein: 6.0% to 8.0%
- Crude Fat 0.5% to 1.5%
- Calcium 0.9% to 1.5%
- Moisture 5% to 6.5%
- Ash 6.0% to 8.0%
- Fibre: 7.0% to 11.0%
- Crude fibre 4% to 6%
- Feeding instruction: about 1gm per day
- Avoid direct sunlight, please keep in a cool place.
- After opening please keep it in airtight container to retain the optimum condition of the product.
- Please note that the desiccant and oxygen scavenger that is in the bag is not edible.
- This product is made with all natural product thus, depending on weather and batches, the taste and color may varies