Washbar 100% Natural Shampoo Lavender + Primrose
Designed with your pets health in mind, we took the time to get it right and it's those careful choices of ingredients that make WashBar’s range of Natural Shampoos so special.
- Gentle yet effective cleanser to calm skin and bring out the best in your dog’s coat
- Specially designed for all types of pet coats - the free-flowing consistency is easier to work through coat and rinses out easily
- No parabens, no sulfates, no synthetic fragrances, no artificial colours, no alcohol and no palm oil derivatives
- Natural ingredients, including a clever natural preservative
- PH balanced for your dog’s skin and gentle on sensitive skins
- Suitable for dogs, cats, horses, guinea pigs, rabbits, chickens, cattle and more! It will leave your pet with a healthy, shiny and fresh-smelling coat
- Available in three unique blends – Citrus+Manuka, Lavender+Primrose, and Neem Fresh
Packed full of natural goodness our shampoos come in 3 different blends to freshen your pets coat and leave them smelling great.
Lavender+Primrose - nourishes and soothes
Super gentle formula. A warm lavender smell with antibacterial and calming qualities. Evening Primrose Oil helps repair and nourish skin and coat. Perfect for bathing puppies (from 4 weeks) and kittens (from 10 weeks). Made with spray-free lavender grown in beautiful NZ.
Many ‘natural’ shampoo products contain nasties which can irritate skin.
We use a completely 100% natural preservative developed (and made) in NZ for use in high-end human skincare and cosmetic products. We also use a natural surfactant that doesn’t have a high foaming action like most non-natural shampoos. Significant research has gone into developing the ideal consistency for working into all types of dogs coats yet rinsing out easily – that’s why this shampoo isn’t heavily thickened.
We've used the INCI (proper technical) names for our ingredients, they might not all sound natural, but they are. All our shampoos contain: Water (aqua), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (surfactant), Glycerine, Sodium Chloride (salt), Innate You® Natural (preservative), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan & Acacia Gums, Citric Acid, Neem oil.
In addition, each of our shampoos also contain the following:
Lavender+Primrose - Lavender Pure Essential oil, Evening Primrose oil
All ingredients are ethical, natural and fully traceable.
How to Use
Using shampoo is pretty straightforward, but the easiest way to use WashBar Natural Shampoo is:
- Wet your pet thoroughly down to the skin
- Warm water is always better than cold.
- Pour a little shampoo onto their coat and massage in to work up a good lather all over
- Add more shampoo as you need it, depending on size of pet
- Give the pet a really good massage, this is meant to be enjoyable
- Rinse coat thoroughly
- Dry the pet with a fresh towel, give them a pat and tell them what a good pet they are
As with any shampoo please keep out of eyes