Versele Laga Complete Cavia (500g)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Versele-Laga Complete Cavia is nutrition without worries. The exceptionally tasty all-in-one pellets avoid selective feeding behaviour. That way your guinea pig gets all essential nutrients and stays perfectly healthy. The food with long fibres and stabilised vitamin C is specifically tailored to the nutritional needs of a guinea pig. Versele-Laga Complete Cavia is developed by veterinarians, based on advanced scientific insights.
- All-in-one - prevents selective eating behaviour
- With extra vitamin C. With long fibres a.o. timothy hay, for good teeth
- Enriched with elderberries and herbs for better ingestion and good condition
- Vitamin C Plus - Enriched with 1000 mg/kg stabilised vitamin C. Of vital importance to guinea pigs.
- Dental Care: Sufficient natural tooth wear. Helps prevent tooth problems.
- Long Fibres: Long fibres for an optimal digestion. Natural nutrition with a rich structure.
Composition: Derivatives of vegetable origin (timothy, grasses and herbs 7%), fruit (elderberry 5%), minerals, seeds (linseed 2%), fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), calendula, yucca
Analytical constituents: Protein 14.0%, fat content 3.0%, crude fibre 20.0%, crude ash 8.0%, calcium 0.8%, phosphorus 0.6%
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 10000 IU, vitamin D3 1200 IU, vitamin E 80 mg, vitamin C 1000 mg, 3b103 (iron) 100 mg, 3b202 (iodine) 2 mg, E4 (copper) 10 mg, 3b502 (manganese) 75 mg, 3b603 (zinc) 70 mg, E8 (selenium) 0.2 mg
Technological Additives: Antioxidants
Sensory additives: Colourants
Depending on the size, the breed and the age of the guinea pig, an average daily food portion of 35 to 50 g is recommended.
Refresh food and drinking water every day. Also give enough hay.