Supreme Science Selective Complete Gerbil (700g)
Like rats, mice and hamsters, gerbils are omnivores, but these bright little pets have specific nutritional requirements. Gerbils have lower protein requirements than hamsters and higher protein requirements than rats and mice.
Selective Complete Gerbil Food is formulated with 17% protein and balanced calcium:phosphorus so you can be sure you are providing your gerbils with the finest quality nuggets that will help support their wellbeing and promote vitality. That’s why vets recommend Supreme Science Selective.
The average adult gerbil will require 5-10g per day of Supreme Science Selective Complete Gerbil Food. Before and after opening, store in a cool dry place. Fresh water should always be available.
- Rich in natural ingredients
- Prebiotics to promote beneficial gut flora and support digestive wellbeing
- With linseed – a great source of Omega 3 to promote healthy skin and shiny coat
- Fortified with all the vitamins and minerals they need for health and vitality
- Helps to keep teeth healthy
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus
- Single component to prevent selective feeding
- Highly-palatable extruded nuggets, making nutrients easily digestible
- Recommended by veterinarians
Nutritional Additives/KG: Vitamin A 20000 IU Vitamin D3 2000 IU Vitamin E 100mgTIron (E1) 50mgIodine (E2) 1.5 mg Copper (E4) 7.5 mg Manganese (E5) 30 mg Zinc (E6) 100 mg Selenium (E8) 0.25 mg
Analytical Constituents: Protein 17.0% Crude fibre 4.0% Fat content 6.0% Inorganic matter4.0% Calcium 0.8% Phosphorus 0.6%
Composition: Extruded wheat, Soya bean meal, Whole oats, Flaked peas, Soya oil, Linseeds, Wheat feed, Extruded locust beans, Dried carrot flakes, Prebiotics (MOS), Yucca extract.
Available pack sizes: 700g