Kala Health Probiotix Improved
Probiotix improved is a combination of high density of direct fed microbials (DFMs) with prebiotics. With 2 billion colony forming units (CFU) per syringe of naturally occuring micro-organisms, probiotix improved rapidly colonises the gut with beneficial bacterial with 4 different beneficial flora that are commonly found in dog, cats, rabbits and other species of animals
Probiotix improved is recommended to be used
- newborns & during weaning
- Stress induced diarrhoea
- travelling induced diarrhoea
- intense physical exercise induced diarrhoea
- After the consumption of deworming medications
- after the consumption of antibiotic
- Change in environment
- Change in diet
- Vaccination/ vet visits/ hospitalisation
What are Direct Fed Microbials (DFMs)
- Direct fed microbials are probiotics which can be directly fed to the animal.
- Probiotics introduces beneficial bacteria into the large bowel or colon which helps boost the levels of beneficial bacteria.
- Probiotics are useful to introduce new beneficial bacteria after antibiotic therapy because antibiotics destroy both the good and bad bacteria at the same time
What are prebiotic?
Prebiotic is a dedicated plant fibre which beneficially nourishes the probiotic or beneficial bacteria in the gut. In other words, prebiotics functions like a fertiliser to the beneficial bacteria.
Why Choose Probiotix improved?
1. High density of probiotics enable rapid colonisation
2. Contains inulin, source of fibre which nourishes the beneficial bacteria
3.Low risk of constipation due to absence of pectin and kaolin
Probiotix Improved is developed and intended for supplemental and supportive feeding. It is not a replacement for prescribed medications nor a cure for various aliments. Your veterinarian has the professional knowledge in the application of probiotic. Do consult your veterinarian for the most appropriate advice.
Ingredients: Vegetables oil, corn starch, sucrose, silicon dioxide, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, polysorbate 80, sodium silico aluminate, and mixed tocopherois
Beneficial bacteria*NLT 1 billion CFU/syringe *Enterococcus faecium, lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactibacillus plantarum
Age Dosage (repeat as needed)
Newborns: 1g at birth
post-weaning: 1g/10lb of body weight, following therapy or digestive upset
Store in a cool and dry area for maximum stability
Although the product is manufactured in a GMP certified environment, with strict quality controls, the buyer assumes all respnsibilty for use, storage and handlingof this product. The benefits of the ingredients used are based on established evidence published in veterinary journals.