Gex SaiShokuKenBi Rabbit Food Wild Herbs Blend For Hairball (800g)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Seven Chinese herbal blend with botanic enzymes and high quality fibers, to caring for hair balls and digestive system
- Contains seven types of Japanese and Chinese plants carefully selected from the natural world with consideration of the eating habits and health of rabbits. These 7 kinds of Japanese and Chinese plants nurture a healthy body with the blessings of nature. The herbal blend is gentle to rabbit's digestive system to keep it healthy.
- Also suitable for baby rabbits. Maintains a healthy intestinal environment for baby rabbits
- Alfalfa and Timothy Blend Low Calorie - Providing a nutritional balance, we blended highly nutritious alfalfa and high fiber Timothy in a well-balanced manner to reduce calories.
- Hardness that does not burden the teeth - Since it is a foam-molded soft type pellet, it has an appropriate chewy texture and a crispy texture that does not burden the teeth, increasing palatability.
- No preservatives or colourings
Ingredient: Alfalfa meal, bran, timothy meal, defatted bran, wheat flour, corn, lactic acid bacteria fermented bamboo flour, soy protein, beer yeast, vegetable fermented feed, fructo-oligosaccharide, dandelion, nuts, spider leaves, yam, biwa leaf, otane carrot, hakobe , Normal salt, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, C, D3, E, K3, nicotinic acid, calcium pantothenate, inositol, folic acid, choline), minerals (manganesium sulfate, iron sulfate, copper sulfate, sulfuric acid) Cobalt, magnesium sulfate, zinc carbonate, calcium iodate, calcium carbonate), amino acids (methionine)