- assisted feeding in cases of inappetence
- long-term feeding as porridge/porridge balls for pets with impaired tooth function who cannot consume solid food
- tasty, stimulates appetite
- higher energy content – to build body weight
- with premium water lentil protein – contains all essential amino acids
- with spirulina
- with prebiotic inulin – to support positive intestinal flora
- with lignocellulose – to stimulate intestinal peristalsis
Bunny Nature goVet Rescue Feed (40g)
Vit. A 11.760 IE ∙ Vit. D3 823 IE ∙ Vit. E / all rac-alpha-tocopherylacetate 70.6 mg ∙ Vitamin C as sodium calcium ascorbyl phosphate 588 mg ∙ copper as copper (II)-sulphate, pentahydrate 7.06 mg ∙ iodine as calcium iodate, waterfree 1.06 mg ∙ iron as iron (II)-sulphate, monohydrat 58.8 mg ∙ zinc as zinc oxide 70.6 mg ∙ manganese as manganese (II)-oxide 47 mg ∙ selenite as sodium selenite 0.21 mg
Microcrytalline cellulose, Carboxymethyl cellulose
Mix RESCUE FEED with tepid water to form a porridge. Fill immediately into a feeding syringe or offer as porridge or porridge balls in a bowl. Divide the daily ration into 3-5 freshly made portions. Refrigerate any leftovers and feed soon.
When feeding with a feeding syringe, insert into the corner of the mouth. The pet is in a natural seated position.
|Body weight||RESCUE FEED
(8 g = 1 tbsp)
(8 g = 1 tbsp)
|0.25 kg||4 g | ½ tbsp||16 g | 2 tbsp||20 g|
|0.5 kg||8 g | 1 tbsp||32 g | 4 tbsp||40 g|
|1.0 kg||16 g | 2 tbsp||64 g | 8 tbsp||80 g|
|1.5 kg||24 g | 3 tbsp||96 g | 12 tbsp||120 g|
|2.0 kg||32 g | 4 tbsp||128 g | 16 tbsp||160 g|
To stimulate independent feeding, give premium bunny Hay, fresh tepid water and goVet ENERGY DENTAL daily. When pet feeds independently, switch to products from the bunnyNature brand.